• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

rate my samus

bowz

Smash Journeyman
Well since nobody else is saying anything, I'd like to say that your samus looks great.

n00b

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
peasantstat.us
3DS FC
1693-1292-7210
Use dtilt more sparingly.. At one point Falco was about 215%. He should've been KOd by either Dtilt or Fsmash a lot sooner. Furthermore, dtilt is easily punished if wiffed, and if it does hit at earlier percentages, it diminishes the return of the knockback when you need it most.

I think you could have used missile spam a little more to bait the falco to shield or reflector, which would let you either grab or zair punish. You want falco off the stage because his recovery is easily gimped, and grabbing helps you do that. Also, Samus shouldn't be taking hits after the initial dthrow. With DI and nair, fair, or zair, she can stop any chains or followups.

Pretty good samus tho.. just work on KOing early. the falco slipped up at the end and you capitalized with the spike, which was good. Being aggressive off the edge like that when given the opportunity is important for samus's ko game.

thats all for now.. if you wanna ditto let me know :]

-Crews-

a Strawhat Pirate
Use dtilt more sparingly.. At one point Falco was about 215%. He should've been KOd by either Dtilt or Fsmash a lot sooner. Furthermore, dtilt is easily punished if wiffed, and if it does hit at earlier percentages, it diminishes the return of the knockback when you need it most.

I think you could have used missile spam a little more to bait the falco to shield or reflector, which would let you either grab or zair punish. You want falco off the stage because his recovery is easily gimped, and grabbing helps you do that. Also, Samus shouldn't be taking hits after the initial dthrow. With DI and nair, fair, or zair, she can stop any chains or followups.

Pretty good samus tho.. just work on KOing early. the falco slipped up at the end and you capitalized with the spike, which was good. Being aggressive off the edge like that when given the opportunity is important for samus's ko game.

thats all for now.. if you wanna ditto let me know :]
well im glad someone cared. and thank you for the advice

rmporter35

Smash Cadet
That was some sweet action, nice game by both of you guys. I think your Samus is great. Now I am gonna go use some of your techs against my buddy... probably won't win but worth a shot...

-Crews-

a Strawhat Pirate
That was some sweet action, nice game by both of you guys. I think your Samus is great. Now I am gonna go use some of your techs against my buddy... probably won't win but worth a shot...
Glad you liked it. Tell me how you did! haha

Top Bottom