• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rate my pit (please??)

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
Not infinitely but to a high damage i think 70ish on most and if done right they can finish it with a dair spike.

kupo15

Smash Hero
you have a good pit with a good handle on the AT's. I think that you use arrow looping a bit too much. It is too slow for very aggressive fights unless you use it right. So maybe focus a little more on the hand to hand combos and use the your great arrow looping skill for less pressured times. Like I saw you use an arrow loop for an edge guard where following him with wing renewal would have been better.

About wingdashing, it is pretty good but could be improved a bit. You can get more distance and stay closer to the ground than you are with a little bit of practice. Also, the move out of a wingdash is kinda predictable. You like using Wingdash>Ftilt a lot. Try mixing it up a little to Fsmash, dash attack or something else. I saw you miss a lot of moves because you instinctively went for a Ftilt.

Combos, I think you could be a bit more aggressive. After you hit him, you should take advantage of your jumps and follow up with aerials instead of firing an arrow. Arrows really don't do too much actually.

So I would say tone your arrows down a bit, work on your hand to hand comboing and mix up your moves a bit. Other than that, I think you will be winning tourneys soon! :D

Top Bottom