• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

rate my pit/help me improve

Afropony

Smash Lord
I thought that was a pretty decent Pit you had, I like the combo you did on him after the 1st stock to get him to 92% Didn't work the 2nd time though =)

Maybe use the glide a bit more often (I only saw you use it once).
And also look out for Snake's explosives.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I loves that 92% combo, especially since I hate snake a lot, and love Pit so much.
Your Pit goes pretty good at pressure and some close combat, and you're at the start of arrow looping.
I wouldnt mind having Pit dittos with you, but just Pit dittos,
Seeing ur sig...
I despise broken Metaknight, annoying Fox, and Marth, for particular reasons.

Also I did notice that was a Japanese Pit... I want to hear him again.

ssj5goten

Smash Cadet
k thanks and admiral i would be glad to do some pit ditto's with you and that sig is outdated i don't use meta anymore xD

Ryos4

Smash Lord
Yeah i was sorta wondering about the 3 grabs to a dash attack, after that he should be able to get away if not sooner.

ssj5goten

Smash Cadet
chaingrab to dash attack does work yeah and uptilt will hit most of the time too that up air depends on airdodge ofcourse as you saw the second time en that arrow loop was just lucky i guess xD

Coffee™

I need it....
Your playstyle seems near pretty similar to Sagemoons, pretty good Pit overall.

Top Bottom