• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rate my Pit/Falco?

Esca

Smash Champion

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
Looks good. You definitely have the right idea with Pit. But you and the Marth seem really predictable. It seems you used the REPLAY system built in to the game but I suggest you use a VCR to record the matches. A three stock match that lasts only three minutes most reflects very poorly on the players. I'm thinking the match looked as bad as it did because this was an unusually poor match and just happened to be savable via REPLAY.

Of course I don't know, but having a match that are closer to eight minutes would give us a better example of you two playing.

MrMoney

Smash Apprentice
THIS AINT NO **** FALCO SECTION *****!

But yeah, your pit is nice

cradmazy_SKAG

Smash Ace
pit is very nice, alot of nice combos, and caught a good reverse Bair in there

i would utliize the forward B, especially when ur on the inside of marth, its good for 25%

also the glide / glide cancel should be used more

Fujiwara

Smash Apprentice
Nice, but you need still to watch out for his attacks, you're making some repetive moves which was for him easy to tell what you will do next. For example: You're standing near him and using down smash. Should you miss it then you're in trouble. May consider trying the neutral a combo, it works perfectly for me. It is also a big blessing for an forward running Sonic (or his Spindash Attack, you need a good eye for this).

Edgeguarding against marth can be a realy pain, I would stay out of his range so that he has come for you. Most marths I've played try to attack me as soon as they can reach me. That would be the time for a dodge behind them and using down smash.

One more thing, the up b move at 1:40 was very risky, a marth player I know would have punished me for this instantly.

You're have a really good feeling for pit, indeed. Your bair after the grab was just fun to watch and I think I will try this out too. :) Never thought about it.

Top Bottom