• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rate My PikA?

therofl

Smash Cadet
BLUE GOGGLES FTW..

i know my opponent wasnt super good... but he wasnt horrible either haha...

usually i do better. and i qac more... just keep that in mind. ive never really played against rob. this is probably my 2nd or 3rd time..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-tRzwbMCD0

Give my Pika a grade. (e.g A+, B-, C, D+)

theres 2 other videos of me on youtube.. but those were from wifi.. so i sucked ****. yup

RATE!

gallax

Smash Hero
im gonna hae to give you a B+ on this one. good use of QAC and what not. but the ROB looked terrible to tell you the truth.

one thing im gonna say is that your game was at its best when you didnt use the over then down QAC. be more diverse with it. and you dont have to jump first to use it. lol. good stuff though. i like what i see.

therofl

Smash Cadet
i just got the game like 2 weeks ago haha... but i played at my friends house haha. so right now im improving my QAC.

Ace76

Smash Cadet
Nice B+. Qac more wouldn't have helped that ROB was spamming his nair you would've gotten rocked if you used more Qac. Up tilt combo's ROB well because of his size, you should've used a bit more. Everything else was great. Nice Pikachu.

brightnocturn

Smash Rookie
you did pretty well. I'll give you a B+ cuz your opponent was... yeah...Oh and maybe edgehog some more, but or else you did really well

Flandy121

Smash Apprentice
You may have actually used to much QAC. Its not always the best approach but still important. You're no scrub, at least that much is true. I guess B-ish is a good grade.

Van Jones

Smash Lord
A. Good play. You seem to have good control over Pika's tech. Be careful when you you QAC. You QACed right into the **** a couple times. You rep Pika well. :)

So, how did you do in that tournament?

Top Bottom