• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rate my peach plz =D

The Hypnotist

Smash Lord
Your Peach is similar to how my Peach was awhile back. You have good ideas but you don't know how to implement them. You down smash and dash attack way too much. You need to learn how to pressure with turnips more, follow up with turnips, don't just throw them. You need to wavedash, I don't think I saw you wavedash once, wavedashing > rolling. You need to practice teching a bit more. Your edgehogging seems good though, but that could just be the player. How long have you and this guy been playing with advanced techniques and what not?

BTW, I also watched you ICs (Peach and ICs are my mains). You need to desynch more and grab way more. The ICs are all about grabs, and not just wobbling.

You need to watch some videos. For Peach watch Wife, Mike G, Cort, Darkness of Heart. Watch some good Peachs and emulate them. And watch what Chu Dat and Wobbles do with their ICs. You have a lot of potential but a lot of work to do too.

MisterMoo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Aaron_Rodgerz
Your Peach is similar to how my Peach was awhile back. You have good ideas but you don't know how to implement them. You down smash and dash attack way too much. You need to learn how to pressure with turnips more, follow up with turnips, don't just throw them. You need to wavedash, I don't think I saw you wavedash once, wavedashing > rolling. You need to practice teching a bit more. Your edgehogging seems good though, but that could just be the player. How long have you and this guy been playing with advanced techniques and what not?

BTW, I also watched you ICs (Peach and ICs are my mains). You need to desynch more and grab way more. The ICs are all about grabs, and not just wobbling.

You need to watch some videos. For Peach watch Wife, Mike G, Cort, Darkness of Heart. Watch some good Peachs and emulate them. And watch what Chu Dat and Wobbles do with their ICs. You have a lot of potential but a lot of work to do too.
Alrighty, Thnx for the advice ^__^.

Umm i started adv techs bak in may, and poptab started um up in june.

MisterMoo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Aaron_Rodgerz
^.^ Ill hopefully have some up-to-date videos of me with a good falcon player. Those vidz were from last month, So i hope the new ones are better ^.^

Top Bottom