• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rate my Marth

Anklez15

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys i was just wondering if u guys would rate my marth i am the Blue Marth in this battle. My tag is Ankz and if u guys want to ever vs me on wifi just ask and we will exchange codes.
here is the video

Ankz(Blue Marth) vs C801(Black Marth)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3uTsNkl3QfA

Edit 1: alot of people are stupid and they dont take into account that the game came out less then a week ago. so please take that into account when u are rating my marth

Anklez15

Smash Apprentice
Pretty good Marth, however I am not sure about that skill of your opponent.
yea the marth i was vrsing is my brother and as u can see in the begin he was racking up damage but then i got him in a few combos. so my brother is actually good and the last kill i gimped him so that doesnt take away from his skill that much.

Legan

Smash Lord
the game came out a week ago no one can even claim that they have skill in the game it takes a while before anyone will be actually good at brawl. wtf are you talking about.

No its very much possible to be good and have skill at this game try playing people other than your brother and youll learn that. Also remember not everyone got this game on march 9th many had it before hand.

Anklez15

Smash Apprentice
No its very much possible to be good and have skill at this game try playing people other than your brother and youll learn that. Also remember not everyone got this game on march 9th many had it before hand.
i know that i will get better if i play people diff then my brother but that was the first time i played him in brawl. he came back from college because he had spring break so this was the first time i played him.

Legan

Smash Lord
i know that i will get better if i play people diff then my brother but that was the first time i played him in brawl. he came back from college because he had spring break so this was the first time i played him.
I have no doubt in my mind that youll get better im just stating that there are already very skilled players of this game around. The release date has nothing to do with skill in this game. Some people are already too good.

Zer0mystery

Smash Rookie
It was okay.

I didn't see anything that was amazing. =\

It seemed like you both were doing the same thing over and over and neither of you really used your shield much. You used it a little more than him, but it looks like anyone with some skill in Brawl/Melee could beat you.

toga

Smash Apprentice
nice marth. one thing to try to do is to try to get a tipper off of a grab it works on alot of people who dont air doge on a regular. also try grabbing lol
other that that nice marth

iNiGhTmAr3

Smash Apprentice
Pretty good Marth, but I've seen better...

I do agree with everyone else though that you should post up more videos sometime of you going against skilled players.

Top Bottom