• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rate my Link

_Saint_

Smash Apprentice
pretty sweet vids Cyner. you have a pretty solid link.
one suggestion i have is edgeguard more... you seem to just wait for them to recover.
thats all i have, but then again im not one of the real critics...

its maybe just because Im lame cheap link that hates approching I think like this but: Almost everytime I thought "ZAIR!" I saw a nair(so zair a bit more) , work on your spacing and learn how to break momentum(thinking on the match vs peach in which you could have avoided the total **** in the beginning). But overall a really good link.

Toten

Smash Rookie
I think you use, sometimes, too much smash attacks when your oponnent still has low percentage. I am not telling it's bad, but it looks like you are trying to finish it, when you just begun. (Too much down smash for example)
Also, like someone already said, try to edgeguard. Don't just use bombs or boomerang and wait at the platform, but hang of the edge and try to kick him and make him fly.
You need to do more Aerials. Your "A" aerial works great. But you also need to use more "Forward A" Aerial and "Backward A" aerial. These two work great and can help you improve your gameplay.
Try to learn DAC (Dash Attack Cancel). There are sometimes when it would be really helpful.
And try to use your chain a bit more. You can get a bomb first, attack him with your chain, then throw the bomb and then dash and grab him.
Finally, learn how to DI and Momentum Cancel.

Bandit_Kieth

Smash Apprentice
i cant really criticize anything you've presented, being my link isnt currently this good.

but you have potential, just keep training and you'll become pretty leet

M-WUZ-H3R3

Smash Lord
you have a decent link. Some things you need to work on:
-time your z-air better
-more F-air
-edge guard more
-approch with a jump more often rather than a short dash attack.
if your going to to the dash attack aproach, do it closer and you wont get gimped.

Bandit_Kieth

Smash Apprentice
some pretty alright fighting in those 3 videos posted.

had a bit of trouble recovering in the first one on warioware :p

only thing you do that i dont with my link is zair, i need to get in the habit of doing it. (and you just outplay me fullstop :p)

Top Bottom