• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rate my ICs!

Mr. Derp

Smash Apprentice
FORMALLY: Ryu777 ...OLD POST COUNT: around 500
aight here it is:

-less rolling and side-stepping
-jump-cancel your grabs
-try variating between u-tilt, d-smash, grabs, jabs, bair, etc. you gotta mix it up
-you need to button mash b more on your squall hammer, you shouldve made it backa couple of times

keep tryin

Smash Master
Stop rolling. You're freakin' IC's. They have the second best wavedash in the game. Use it.

You need to jump out and rescue that Nana when she's only a single jump's distance away from the stage. Just jump out and forward-B. It's more difficult to edgeguard than you might think.

Try to learn to button mash faster with the squall hammer. I'm not sure if that's a skill that a person can improve, so if you can't, I guess you'll have to live with that handicap.

You had many grabs with Nana right there that were not excecuted well. Either learn to chainthrow or learn to Wobble. It will improve your IC's game drastically.

You seem to have a slow reaction time which forced you to keep your shield up longer than necessary. Unfortunately, there's not much you can do here. I sympathize with you because I have an atrocious reaction time (much worse than yours), and I have yet to find a way to improve it. To compensate, you have to learn to read your opponent's better. That way you can react to your opponet's moves before he/'she executes them. The only way you can learn to predict effectively, unfortunately, is with practice. Play more games and the mindgames will come.

Sorry if any of that sounded demeaning/condescending. I'm not too good at providing constructive criticism without offending people :)

SLAYERCoLdKiLr

Smash Journeyman
Not enough wave dashing, Not enough l canceling. Oh and that music sucks *** If you wanna Be Pro you gotta get better music. Not Pro Enough, Not Pro enough, I didnt see many taunts in there....Work on your taunts

Rapid_Assassin

Smash Master
Not enough wave dashing, Not enough l canceling. Oh and that music sucks *** If you wanna Be Pro you gotta get better music. Not Pro Enough, Not Pro enough, I didnt see many taunts in there....Work on your taunts
What kind of music do you like? I make the videos, and have put every type of music on various videos.

Lol, I never matched up your face with your forum name. That was my brother you fought in those vids. Are you going to be at SNF3? If you go, try to find me, and we can play some friendlies there.

EC_Joey

Smash Lord
Sorry if any of that sounded demeaning/condescending. I'm not too good at providing constructive criticism without offending people :)
No offense taken. You've pointed out some things I didn't quite notice, thanks!

EC_Joey

Smash Lord
Lol, I never matched up your face with your forum name. That was my brother you fought in those vids. Are you going to be at SNF3? If you go, try to find me, and we can play some friendlies there.
Heh. I was the chinese guy who talked to you about how you were going to upload vids.
Yeah, Adat mentioned that he was your brother before our match started.
Yes, I'll be at SNF3, and yes, I'll be there early for friendlies.

Top Bottom