• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rate my ICs

Chaco

Never Logs In

Chaco

Never Logs In
Yes the C. Falcon was recording our Final, not a great quality vid. But it works.

PS: No, I didn' want to CG during this due to the other person near me so don't say you should've CG'd.

Chaco

Never Logs In
I spam it and most of the time, or desynch, to almost the point that they are dead then grab and smash.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Round 2 uploaded. I never won a match during this final. I got double teamed. =(

Switch FC
SW 1721 4573 3132
I would rate and view but I'm at school. (this sucks) I'll do that as soon as I get home.

One day I hope to post videos of mine.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Yes, but if you'd like to play me sometime. I bet I can change your opinion. ;]

But seriously, I squalled the eff outta them. I wanted oh so much to CG that Ike so much.

And in another vid to be posted soon, in that same tourney. Your going to see a very beastly Popo aerial game from a two stock comeback. =]

But i lost it at 128%, I think...wait, I'm not sure if he got that vid.

NessUserAnton

Smash Rookie
I think, in my opinion, you used the same moves over and over again. 3 way FFA never ever work, as it ends up being unfair. You should've won though.

Can you do better in 1vs1?

9/10 =D.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Thanks man.

Will anyone rate the Ike and Zelda as well?

Chaco

Never Logs In
Round 5 I'm adding, once again I lose because of a bad choice. lol

Chaco

Never Logs In
Can you do better in 1vs1?

9/10 =D.
Umm, yeah I should say so, especially when its just person to person, not online. I don't do CGs online, I only do them at tournaments and junk. But I'm alot better IC player in rl, not through the online junk.

And I think I just triple posted. o.o

Chaco

Never Logs In
I should have some more vids up in the next two weeks. Some should have chain grabs and maybe one or two some just Popo action.

Byronman

Smash Journeyman
Not bad, but you do squall a LOT. It is really good for racking up damage in party matches. You play a lot like I do.

Switch FC
SW 1721 4573 3132
Chaco, I've finally watched them. I stared at Zelda the whole time during the first one.

You do better in these videos than playing me.

Binx

Smash Master
Its hard for me to rate you in a 1v1v1 but You are fairly predictable while recovering, and also when you forward B you sometimes miss space it, also when you do it without Nana synched its even more punishable.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Its hard for me to rate you in a 1v1v1 but You are fairly predictable while recovering, and also when you forward B you sometimes miss space it, also when you do it without Nana synched its even more punishable.
I don't even play like this anymore. I'll be in the finals of this tournament in the next few days, so you'll get more videos.

@P&N: Did you check the 4th vid?

Miller

Smash Lord
Man, I cant even rate your IC as it was online. Try to get some more offline matches so we can watch those.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Man, I cant even rate your IC as it was online. Try to get some more offline matches so we can watch those.
Haha. My offline ICs are far superior. I never chain online, offline IBLs and chains are all I do almost.

Chaco

Never Logs In
How good are your chains anyways, can you 0-death people on will?
Yeah, I can, I've done it at smaller local tournaments. But they get pissy when I do, so I toy with them. I mostly Dthrow to Bthrow chain, but I probably IBL most of all. I OU that bad, like I do squall on WiFi. Not that many great people play where I live at, I could probably get some vids of one of my friends and me. He's a pretty good Ike, although he uses Wiimote and Nunchuck. Oh, and lol, he said he wants to do tournaments because they won't do cheap thing like chains.

Miller

Smash Lord
Yeah, I can, I've done it at smaller local tournaments. But they get pissy when I do, so I toy with them. I mostly Dthrow to Bthrow chain, but I probably IBL most of all. I OU that bad, like I do squall on WiFi. Not that many great people play where I live at, I could probably get some vids of one of my friends and me. He's a pretty good Ike, although he uses Wiimote and Nunchuck. Oh, and lol, he said he wants to do tournaments because they won't do cheap thing like chains.
We'll as long as chains aren't banned, there going to be used. Honestly, who cares what your opponent things, if your playing to win, do what you can to win

Chaco

Never Logs In
We'll as long as chains aren't banned, there going to be used. Honestly, who cares what your opponent things, if your playing to win, do what you can to win
I beat em anyway, so it doesn't matter.

Byronman

Smash Journeyman
Good point. Even if its a little cheap, winning is priority.

Shout...I have a hard time chain throwing and using a continuous desynch. Any advice?

Miller

Smash Lord
Good point. Even if its a little cheap, winning is priority.

Shout...I have a hard time chain throwing and using a continuous desynch. Any advice?
Man Its really easy, I can do it constantly on any character 0-death. Just practice the timing. Listening to the sounds really help as well. When you hear one of the IC go "Huhhh" when they throw them, that's about when you have to grab.

Top Bottom