• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rate my GnW

Amazing Ampharos

Balanced Brawl Designer
Writing Team
I see you like to use Judgment Hammer a lot. I know the move is fun and all, but look at what it netted you. I don't think you actually connected with it once, and other than the single nine you got, none of them would have even been that great if you did hit. You pretty much were controlling the flow of that match, but against an opponent who gave you fewer openings, those Judgment Hammers would have spelled your doom. I strongly suggest just not using Judgment Hammer at all or at the very least using it very seldom.

You also used forward aerial a bit more than you probably should have. It's a great follow up, but some of the times you threw it out looked more like approaches that the R.O.B. could have punished with a quick shieldgrab. The other disadvantage to how you were using it was that you stale'd yourself out. Notice on R.O.B.'s last stock you connected with a bunch of kill moves but none of them actually killed because you didn't have anything fresh.

That match seemed pretty lopsided in your favor so it's hard to really analyze your ability in depth; those are just two things I noticed that you might be able to work on. You did manage to avoid several of the other easy pitfalls of Mr. Game & Watch (Chef abuse, key abuse) so that's a good thing.

vCannino93

Smash Apprentice
i almost never use judgement hammer, but i was just attempting to get a nine for youtube. and yeah i need to cut down on the fair, i already started. i avoid using key and chef too much... i do use chef sometimes, but i didnt use it that much cuz i was facing rob... lol. i dont use key too much cuz it gets predictable. i usually just fastfall another aerial to throw them offguard, or i just move away from them.

anything else?

zzz99

Smash Apprentice
i'm very disappointed with your opponent :|
the ROB gave you way to many openings to hit...and he overused dair
before i go on a rant...
yea don't use judge so many times, it's a very high risk - high gain move IMO, and should only be used 1-2 times a match at most...it gets very predictable very fast...but throwing it out at random can sometimes land you a kill
and learn to bucket ROB's lasers...especially when the ROB uses the fully charged, which is pretty much an instant kill if you bucket 3

Top Bottom