• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rate my Ganondorf please *1 vid at VLS*

CluelessBTD

Smash Ace
Solid technical skill. Ganon can moonwalk like Falcon is you landdash directly into a moonwalk, it looks pretty :D. You didn't make the wisest choices during play, but I'm impressed by your overall skill.

TheLake

Smash Master
Yeah agreed with the last post. You have some rock soild tech skill but you so could have owned that peach. Great job though *in awe of mooonwalking* I wanna moonwalk ):

Keyo

Smash Apprentice
Thank you so much everyone, Peach's are not that hard for me but he was a very good Peach, i wonder who that was? Thank you guys for the comments and advice as well.

smellysmallwood

Smash Cadet
Your about as good as me me and u would be a good fight. Try grab combos more. Good wave dashing landing. Don't use down/side Bs at random times. Your l cancel is perfect. Try to use d tilt aswell its good sometimes.

Top Bottom