• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rate my Fox +Vid

SCOTU

Smash Hero
Learn to wavedash, and put it to good use
speed up approx. 17.8 metric mega f*cktons
Don't rolldash/ rolldance
get really good at shffling
don't just rush at your opponent, try to fake them out
don't charge smashes and expect the other to run into them
uthrow>uair on marth
don't use fox's dthrow too much
Thats a good start i think.

Edit: speed up approx. 17.8 metric mega f*cktons

Press22

Smash Journeyman
Thanks, One thing I think I need to focus on which I will, Is Shfl's and more nairs, and speed, i have a slow fox.

Goldkirby

Smash Ace
Don't pause the game. Pause = t3h lose.

EDIT: Just wondering, was this video for real, or was it some sort of joke? Cause I couldn't stop laughing when I was watching the first match.

robyextreme

Smash Ace
I just saw the first 15 seconds, you were rolling into f-smashes, using forward+b off the stage right into marth.. thats just suicide, missing l-cancels, doing fairs instead of nairs.

And thats just the first 15 seconds.

Press22

Smash Journeyman
Ok, I'm going to list problems. First all these matches were friendly and there were people bothering us, (why I paused) We play better, and also my controller has no Z button.

OM3N

Smash Cadet
You were pretty predictable and for some reason you love to roll into his charging smash attacks. :/ Try to wavedash instead of rolling and mix up your game. Also when you are sent flying off and you are trying to get back on to the stage, foward B onto the ledge, not above and into his charging smash attack.

Top Bottom