• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

rate my fox plz!!!

Ixninjax

Smash Journeyman
Put some fights up if you want us to rate you. Also, the shield breaking sounds like a cartoon sound effect. To me at least...

FastFox

Faster than most vehicles
BRoomer
We can't rate you based on displays of tech skill alone, because that's not even half of what wins fights.

1337h4x0r030303

Smash Rookie
d00d sry 2 tell u but u look like a n00bie. it just looks like ur jumping but maybe its just the quality. i can barly make out the chraracters on the vid yeah 1 is fox but i think the other looks like samus

Razed

Smash Ace
I found your tech skill good, but that's not all that wins you games.
The "leet haxor" is either blind or ******** 'cause I only watched the first video and I could tell what you were doing. I'm gonna go with ******** just 'cause of the way he types.

Oskurito

Smash Lord
Those clips were recorded with my celphone thats why the quality is horrible. By the way...I was practicing shuffled drillkicks into shines trying to break samus shield in training mode.

The problem is i can only sent 99kb to my e-mail that means i can only make a vid of 20 secs, i got another celphone wich can record up to 300 kb that will be a minute or so i haven't got a camera so... can you rate me with a vid of 1 min?. PLus i live in peru and no one
here plays decently(or i haven't met anyone that plays decently at least) so everytime I
play with my friends I beat them 5-0 or 5-1 usually.So you wouldn't mind if i play with a lvl9
CPU?

To be honest i wasnt expect that you enjoy the vids but at least you didn't make really bad comments about me. I agree that tech skill doesn't determinate the result of a match it's all about mind games, i can make an empty short hop hoping that my friend's reaction will be shield himself thinking that im going to make drillshine combo then grab him into an Up throw to Upaerial. Also the fact that you're experienced also determinates a match if you've gone to many tournaments you will know more about common human tendencies for example a very common tendency it's to make a short hopped attack after grabbing the edge, to counter it you can wavedash backwards and make a F-smash (or anything) or simply wait and try to shield grab your foe. It just and example (im writing too much...)

They right tittle for this will be rate my tech skill

NinjaStylez

Smash Rookie
playing against computers doesn't really do much for ur actually play ability. But it is decent practice if u are looking to actually perfect a certain skill or technique. Also, it doesn't help in practical applications of the techniques, it only lets u learn them. To apply them, play human players of reasonable skill level.

Oskurito

Smash Lord
playing against computers doesn't really do much for ur actually play ability. But it is decent practice if u are looking to actually perfect a certain skill or technique. Also, it doesn't help in practical applications of the techniques, it only lets u learn them. To apply them, play human players of reasonable skill level.
I actually did this yesterday when i was playing with my friend who was playing as luigi, I drillshined his shield until it was so small that it couldn't protect him anymore. This is just to prove tech skill. ..

who wants to drillshine someone's shield until it breaks when he can just JC the shine into a grab? it's pointless. :dizzy:

SuperChicken

Smash Rookie
lawl lv 9 comp. you can do nothing but up throws and utilts without taking damage against a lv 9 comp. considering nothing goes wrong. so yeah.. don't take the time to post yourself playing against a comp. <_<

Oskurito

Smash Lord
lawl lv 9 comp. you can do nothing but up throws and utilts without taking damage against a lv 9 comp. considering nothing goes wrong. so yeah.. don't take the time to post yourself playing against a comp. <_<
It wasn't a computer i put the other character in human status and put some adhesive tape on the L button of the other control so the other character was always power shielding then i was trying some JC drill shines on it.

Idiot, computers don't shield theirselfs all the time ya kno...

Top Bottom