• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rate my falcon ".bin" 20 replays

Noodlehead

Smash Lord
Or maybe someone with a capture card can put these up, since many of us don't have a sd card....
oh sorry,forgot to do it. ill probably look at them tomorrow though. it wont matter if you put it up. its a bin file so you wouldnt be able to look at it.you would have to copy the bin file to your sd card and view them with your wii. i think

Wogrim

Smash Lord
oh sorry,forgot to do it. ill probably look at them tomorrow though. it wont matter if you put it up. its a bin file so you wouldnt be able to look at it.you would have to copy the bin file to your sd card and view them with your wii. i think
Yes but someone with an sd card and a capture card should be able to copy them to their wii, then capture them as they view them. Or if someone with a capture card but without an sd card is willing to put them up, trade the replays with the friend/wii code thing built into the system.

Noodlehead

Smash Lord
Yes but someone with an sd card and a capture card should be able to copy them to their wii, then capture them as they view them. Or if someone with a capture card but without an sd card is willing to put them up, trade the replays with the friend/wii code thing built into the system.
oh now i get you. unfortunately i dont have one though.
dont worry lionman i downloaded your bin files today but i let my brother borrow my sd card so i will get to you soon

Noodlehead

Smash Lord
i looked at the first three replays.
1.i think you should stick to one color only. thats my opinion though
2.you should learn how to time your airdodge correctly
3.everytime you jab you always continue even though jabs are good, you should practice stopping after 2nd or 3rd jab
4.i think you should falcon kick more and grab more.these moves will help you build up alot of damage
5.The tilts are good especially the Utilt, but i never saw you use any.
Other than that your falcon is good

SmashBrother2008

Smash Lord
Wow. Those were great uses of the Falcon Punch during the Luigi match (#1). Now I want to watch the rest. Overall, you've got a good falcon.

Top Bottom