• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rate my Falco!

ixdnL

Smash Journeyman
It seems like you have one or two ATs down but try to record matches against people.

Yojimbo

Smash Journeyman
Well, to be honest, you can't judge skill against a computer player in my opinion. Technical skill sure, but CPUs have horrible DI. The only thing they have are inhuman reflexes. I saw a few AT that were neat, but we can't judge your predictability, variance, and reactiveness from a CPU.

Videos of friendlies would help.

Viny

Smash Cadet
Thx i try to record some friend match and btw whats is AT?

Onxy

Smash Lord
Well, to be honest, you can't judge skill against a computer player in my opinion. Technical skill sure, but CPUs have horrible DI. The only thing they have are inhuman reflexes. I saw a few AT that were neat, but we can't judge your predictability, variance, and reactiveness from a CPU.

Videos of friendlies would help.
Dont CPU's have max DI?

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
CPUs have max DI sometimes but in a usually in a bad direction if they do. They DI into Falco when being CGed.

Btw if you rolled one more time, I think I would have shot the screen. Seriously don't roll so much, especially behind them.

Nexus Bond

Smash Apprentice
Don't roll so much, especially not behind the opponent, it's very punishable. Also, you seemed to have trouble killing, other than the chaingrab>spike, because you let Bowser live to over 180% on his second stock, a good way to kill people at high percentages is the spotdodge>usmash/dsmash. Also, you used down tilt too much, you need more ftilt and utilt. Just my 2c.

Top Bottom