• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rate My Falco?

ixdnL

Smash Journeyman
I haven't watched your other vids yet but from the vid you posted, you could use a little bit of work. But man, that was one awesome ending.

Yojimbo

Smash Journeyman
Well, I'm by no means an amazing Falco, but I'll give some criticisms.

From the small bit you showed us, you started off slow. The combo you got was a nice one, don't get me wrong. I think you could have kept Link away from you for a bit with some laser spam and then changed to an aggressive style and began to combo. Link has an impressive projectile game, but in my opinion, Falco shuts it down rather easily. I'd like to see a longer match so I could give better insight.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Moar laser plz. And don't just jump around - you have your aerials for a reason

sandwhale

Smash Journeyman
ryan> great is a big word that should be used with care: meaning don't use it after having watched a 37 second video showing a lucky(though very funny :) ) kill of a player that needs quite a bit of improvement.

jackal> not having enough info with that match i took a look at your match against diddy and i'll just point out the big mistakes: you should really lazer more, you only did a few and they were all on ground. you often jump without doing anything else wich for obvious reasons isn't very usefull. you should stop the fsmash spam and should go for the chaingrab. glad i could i help

Jackal478

Smash Ace
Okay.

So.. Less FSmash, More aerials, and more SHLs.

Got it

EDIT: And please veiw my other videos. I'm just proud for that combo on Link

xD

B-Mon

Smash Journeyman
Don't go for the professional way of playing yet. Develp your own Falco-flow and then practice the ATs.
Practice more so that your Falco doesn't move too slow.
You should try lasering more, aerial lasers not grounded. Use SHLs instead of grounded lasers.

Top Bottom