• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rate my Falco

Jingo_Joe

Smash Apprentice
Terrible Donkey Kong, he actually used Fair more than he used Bair. I think he used F-Smash more than he used Bair too. In fact, by my count, he only used Bair TWICE (once after he died the first time, and then once after he died the second time).

What kind of Donkey Kong doesn't use Bair? Oh, I know, a bad one. Nobody can rate your Falco with that kind of opponent.

null55

Smash Master
Regardless of how bad that DK was, your Falco is still pretty awesome.
Lol, there's no such thing as disregarding the ability of an opponent when you're critiquing matches.

This DK isn't good, but you certainly looked good playing him. There are a sh*t load of players in your area that are amazing, why aren't you practicing against them?

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
Lol, there's no such thing as disregarding the ability of an opponent when you're critiquing matches.

This DK isn't good, but you certainly looked good playing him. There are a sh*t load of players in your area that are amazing, why aren't you practicing against them?
I do, i just don't get them recorded.

null55

Smash Master
Oh yeah, I saw your name in a Houston tourney list...

Top Bottom