• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rate my D3

Mclovin22

Smash Rookie
Though I'm not an avid poster on this forums these are the things I see with your DeDeDe.

Love the fact you used the stage to help you chain grab. You had some nice aerials. D air'd when you shouldn't have but o well.

The thing I didn't like was the fact you wanted to chain grab so bad. You stumbled around a lot because of it. My friend plays a wicked toon link, and he just destroys me if I mess up a chain grab. Your opponent wasn't anything special. But a good toon link(like my friend) will expose u where you are week, and will predict.

Just my 2 c

Beetle Juice

Smash Journeyman
it isn't much you showed but

well for one thing you could of chained grabbed him (not talking about towards the wall) instead of letting TL get away and also used more waddle dees, doos, and gordos. also it would also help you if keep the waddle doos on the field because they can come out to be quite handy.

rathy Aro

Smash Lord
I'd give your DDD like a 2.5/5.

You grab too much not only says that you are grabbing too much, but it also implies there are other things you should be doing. There were plenty of times where you could have gotten a free Ftilt and you didn't. You never used Utilt which is one of DDD's most devastating attacks.

You didn't pursue TL with aerials, which I think, would have been ok bc I think fair out prioritizes TLs Up B. You should have followed up your down throws with Ftilt.

One of the most important things you were missing was SHIELD GRAB. Running grab ****s you over if you don't shield and you loose range for no reason. Shield after dashing and before grabbing and you won't leave yourself open for punishment.

Another thing is... that link was kinda, really bad. =/ Just saying....

The one thing I did like was that you always got your one hit in after a grab. ^^ I always forget to and I think its a good habit.

Wubblez

Smash Apprentice
Grabbed to much. You should also go after him more. You could of gotten more damage done if you went after him more. Nice use of the stage.

shonuf

Smash Cadet
lol, apparently i need a lot more work

i appreciate the feedback a lot you guys,
im gonna try and get a better video out of me playing against someone a little better also

too be honest i was kinda skeptical about even uploading that battle but it was really the only replay i had except ones with CPU's (lame)

but once again i appreciate the feedback

Evelgest

Smash Apprentice
Follow up your B-Throws and F-Throws with Bairs or Fairs.. do something, don't just let them get back on stage with ease.

When you can't CG your opponent, follow up your D-Throw with a F-Tilt.

Top Bottom