• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

rate my c.falcon

AngeloBangelo

Smash Lord
Not too bad for how long you've been with the boards.

-You can WD very consistently, but try to time them better. Don't just do them to do them. A lot of times you WDed into bombs or rangs. Just a thought.
-End stocks faster. First vid, that first stock of Links was very over-lived. Work on Dairs into knees. You missed a few of those early on.
-Combos weren't horrible. Link can be a pain to combo because of bombs exploding on himself or returning rangs.

That's all I can remember. I didn't watch them too in depth... I'm sure you can get more advice

Something I think a lot of people will agree with is that your Falcon is kind of basic (No offense meant!). It's average and nothing REALLY shines about it. But it's not like it's impossible to get better. If you've only been playing seriously for a few months, then you're way ahead of where I was. You've got a good grip on all the basics, you just need to polish them. You need a LITTLE of everything. When to WD, better combos, shielding, mindgames, pick your battles better instead of being all offense (Actually, I saw a few times when you didn't come down with a move at the proper time. That was very good! No one does that when they start playing, usually).

Maybe I'll add more tomorrow. Kind of tired.

punisher47

Smash Journeyman
your good but you need to work on EGing and work on the up throw to knee combo cause you missed a lot of them which could have ended the match a lot faster. also work on mindgames

Top Bottom