• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rate mi Mario

technomancer

Smash Champion
You have your good spots and your bad spots. Your spacing is pretty good but alot of your move selections are really unsafe (fair ledgehop), and you're fairly slow on your SHFFLs and groundwork, and your grab combos and combos in general need work as well, but they'll improve with your speed.

That Doc really didn't have much of a selection of effective strategies and had almost no mindgames and a terrible recovery (hold forward, get bair'd) and no grab game, plus he wasn't nearly as speedy as he could have been, so I don't know what to tell you. You'd probably get destroyed by a good peach or sheik.

GreenxKing

Smash Rookie
im sorry guys this happens to be very old vids of me but i just wanted to see and sorry bout that pine my friend likes to play very defensively

I T I

Smash Apprentice
It's basically a hybrid between a ripoff of ripping off Gimpyfish, while simultaneousy ripping your sig off, combined with the fact that I love that sig, Jiggs, AND Mario.

A no brainer, really.

chu12ch

Smash Journeyman
I just don't feel the need to play aggressive and fast, id rather be annoying and defensive... I tend to use doc like i use ganon just replacing retreated ganon fairs, with docs bairs... and pills, i really like pills...

And with the recovery, its one of the worst recoveries vs one of the best edgeguards... im gonna get hit...

NB$

Smash Cadet
I hear you guys tapping buttons pretty fast but i think it is the way your play because when i play my falco and do SHL it sounds like i am tapping pretty fast. I don't know if your just starting but to make sure i will rate you as a pro and a begginer... so as a begginer i will rate you a 9/10 (because no one is perfect :p) and a pro? i will rate you a 7/10. i dont kno if you have watched the ahtp but you should in order to get all of the techniques availible that can help you to become a better "smasher"

Top Bottom