• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

rate me no flaming

kotahlicious

Smash Journeyman
yeh i suck ok i know but i want u to rate me im srry i have to play cpu cause i have no one to play. i know lvl 9 ike sucks and that i shud 3 stock him with 0 dmaage blah. i just though i did good cause i 3 stocked him and on ikes 2nd stock i like 0 to death combo yes i know it wasnt really a combo but he died and i had no more dmage then when i started so blah and on ikes third stock i had a combo (sorta) to a d tilt spike and it looks cool lol.
comment and rate and all that but here it is
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51nUmcmpuNw

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
Pros:
~I love how you use the arrows and the dash attack in tandem after forcing Ike off the edge. Not many people utilize this.

Cons:
~Too many full jumps.
~Predictable WoI
~Didn't see any utilizing of your speed over Ike. Auto-Canceled aerials work wonders.
~Need more grabbage. lol

Obviously there are more Pros then what I listed, but certainly they are obvious to you. Besides, patching the leaks is most important. ^_^

Ryazan

Smash Ace
That was pretty good. Your edgeguarding is top-notch, but, like others said, I'd shorthop more (for aerials) and be a little more careful with WoI.

kotahlicious

Smash Journeyman
ok basic tips are be les predictable on reocery and be faseter vs ike and grab more if u grab what throw combo should i do?

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
Throws depend on damage. I like to throw upwards at higher percentage since I can Swarm as I wait for him to come back down. Plus you might be able to kill him straight up. If not maybe an Arrow can knock him the rest of the way.

Down is good for combos, usually into a Nair or Uair. If he catches on and starts dodging in time you can fake a follow-up and hit him just before you both land.

Fowards and Backwards when close to the edge.

kotahlicious

Smash Journeyman
ok low percents down high percents up near edge throw of edge. btw how is my edge guading top notch lol i can d tilt spike and edge hog yeh im good.

Top Bottom