• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

rate/critique my ike! 2 NEW VIDS ADDED.

blade_master99

Smash Rookie
Hey not bad dude, love the eruption kill against Xeno when he used his side b. You use the nair alot better than I do. Overall pretty good. I think it would be better if we had a match.

bassem6

Smash Lord
Thanks blade and ? to bearsarescary.

I'll add you blade and we can have a match( im on right now if you'd like to). Also, do you have aim for easier communication? Mine is bassem112233

blade_master99

Smash Rookie
oh yeah lemme add you.And no I do not have aim. Will get it soon though

edit: i got you added bass

MetalFace

Smash Rookie
Pretty good Ike. The only things that I noticed is the way you got gimped once or twice. What I recommend is either QD NOT to the edge but above iit onto the stage. This often confuses people. Also, if you are gonna use aether, WAIT until the opponent´s invicibility frames on the ledge are over, so you can hit him and occupy the ledge yourself. Also try to go for the spike every once in a while, just dont ruin your recovery. Props!

Top Bottom