• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rate Bullfrog's Yoshi >_> (1 new vid)

IKillCauseOfVGs

Smash Cadet
You should really stop losing against such a crappy character. :chuckle: Told you, ya play with ph1r3, you're gonna get burned. As for advice, you should stop focusing so much on doing all the crazy advanced stuff and just play. Make all your mindgames second nature. Don't think, just act. At least that's what I do, and it seems to work pretty well. :grin: And for christ's sake, stop making so much noise when you play. It's hard to hear your screams of anguish over the clatter of your controller. :p

FireBomb

Smash Lord
Shh, you're going to make us look arrogant. Don't be mad, your mindgames need some work as well; all of us do. *sigh* Nice job supporting your mate. :ohwell:

Don't think, just act. At least that's what I do, and it seems to work pretty well.
Well, not on all the people in the crew, apparently...

Although you do need to chill and not strangle your controller. You're going to break that poor thing and then john about the B button that flew in your eye.

IKillCauseOfVGs

Smash Cadet
You know he plays yoshi, right?
You know I was his opponent right? Of course I knew that. He's in my crew. I only said that because he always says roy is the crappiest character ever and such, so I wanted to get back at him.

As for more advice. Quit spreading yourself so thin. Focus on one and only one character. It'd be better to be awesome with one character, than mediocre with all of them.

Top Bottom