• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ratchet and clank for PS4.

Gamecube Kid

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SuperSonicX2014
3DS FC
3325-3644-1635
I would like for sony to make one with a brand new play style and a new one for ps vita with cross play. Or just remote play compatibility.

SomewhatMystia

Smash Lord
NNID
SomewhatMystia
3DS FC
2750-1555-1721
Isn't there a collection on PS3 or Vita or something? If so, is it worth picking up? It looks like a pretty neat series and I could stand to have some non-JRPG games in my PS3's library.

finalark

SNORLAX
Isn't there a collection on PS3 or Vita or something? If so, is it worth picking up? It looks like a pretty neat series and I could stand to have some non-JRPG games in my PS3's library.
The early R&C games are pretty good, well, the second and third games are anyway. They're a series of platformer/third person shooter hybrids with a focus on crazy and outlandish guns. Your guns actually level, becoming more powerful the more you use them giving you some customization for how you play the game (although really, you'll just find one or two guns that you really like and max those out). The games are actually a ton of fun, so if you can find a copy of the HD collection for cheap I'd suggest giving it a shot to see if it's for you.

Unfortunately, the series has been a roller coaster of quality ever since Up Your Arsenal. The PS3 games in particular have been rather mediocre, with maybe the exception of Crack In Time. Even then I haven't felt entirely inspired to play it more than once. I haven't played Into The Nexus yet, although really it's because I just lost interest in the series.

Gamecube Kid

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SuperSonicX2014
3DS FC
3325-3644-1635
I would want a new IP of ratchet and clank for PS4. I'm curious of what they would look like with more powerful graphics.

Top Bottom