• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Raptor boost (forward B) -> Knee on Marth

The Blackstar

Smash Journeyman
I have a pretty simple question that I didn't see elsewhere. At what percentages does this work on Marth? Can he get out of it? If so, with what move, and with what DI?

I was under the impression that DI away would get Marth out of it a lot of the times (I don't remember the percentage window, which is partly why I'm asking), but lately a buddy of mine seems to be landing this on my Marth way too much and it feels like I should be getting out of it.

Kick

Smash Apprentice
yeah same here. im not sure if he is DIing incorrectly, or the percentages are perfect where i can get him perfectly.

Vall3y

Smash Lord
DI might even help the falcon, as marth wll go lower than he should and falcon could reach him faster before the stun ends.
logically id say no di and fair\double jump with good timing is marth's best option

thebluedeath1000

Smash Champion
Depends if they are used to you doing it I'd say, they might know a way of ding it. if you do it once a blue moon, it shouldn't be easy to get out of.

Edit: Ah, you're the marth...errr...Depends on the damage really, I'd just di toward him, because I'd be expecting you to di away from me.

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
Why does every Captain Falcon hate Marth? If your marth, you know when you get grabbed or raptor boosted, its over.

technomancer

Smash Champion
I'm pretty sure it's a solid combo all through the mid percents, DI irregardless, DI behind for toughest knee.

Top Bottom