• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

rapid egg throws

rmusgrave

BRoomer
BRoomer
Dude manjaro, please check the stickied threads before you post. There are 2 guides at the top of this forum, plus a matchup thread. These should give you all the basic knowledge you need, then you just need to go and practice.

Also, if you're going to make a short post like this one, common curtosy is to not include your signature. General rule of thumb: if your sig is longer than your post then don't post your sig.

D

Deleted member

if u know then can u tell me how to throw them...
Ummm plz, dont make a thread like this again, kinda pointless, but anyways, u hafta be able to ledgehop. U ledgehop, then soon after use your up b (egg throw). Happy? TOO BAD!

Eltrotraw

Smash Journeyman
That almost beats the question I heard a few months ago, "How do you edgehog?"... when the person in question clearly saw me do it many times beforehand.

How to edge hop:
Step 1 - Tap down/away from the ledge to let go
Step 2 - Use your second jump
Step 3 - Land back on/do an attack if necessary

Any other questions, go read the "How to Hatch a Healthy Yoshi Guide" from rmus.
http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=53132

Look up "edge cancelled eggs". All other questions you'll probably have are in that as well.

bigman40

Smash Master
it seems that people don't know how to search before they make a post these days. (not directing to anyone), but back to the subject, ECE is a hard move that requires good timing. Mess up once and you can kill yourself. I don't know if you know the other advanced techniques, but I suggest learning something a little easier before attempting this trick.

D

Deleted member

Agreed, i can do it easily now, but it takes a long time to be able to do, and i would suggest learning all of the "basic" adv. techs first, edgehop, wavedash, dash dance, lcancel, the like.

Top Bottom