• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Raphnet Project 64 Perfect Plugin in Development

r2salz

Smash Cadet
http://www.raphnet.net/programmation/mupen64plus-input-raphnetraw/index_en.php

Raphnet has developeped a plugin for Mupen for it's new Raphnet v3 which offers direct communication between controller and emulator. That translates to zero lag. Direct peripheral support, and other never been done amazing ad one. As a matter of fact this level of technological advancement in N64 emulation has on been achived once by a defunct product known as Adaptoid which are extremley rare andexpensive. Now Raphnet offers this same thing! Making Raphnet perfect. I believe we should try switching to Mupen until I get word back from the PJ64 development team because I am pushing for them to develop PJ64 for Linux so we can enjoy this wonderful feature because Linux is what Raphnet develops on. Hence the reason why the Plugin is only available for Mupen because there is a version of Mupen for Linux. So I am pushing to get this same Plugin for PJ64. Gratz to us on this plugin. Now go use it!

Last edited:

Madao

Linux on PJ64 won't happen anytime soon. They are focusing on other platforms like Android.

Is there even a netplay option for any N64 emulator on Linux?

Anyway, i clicked the link and there appears to be a windows version of that mupen64plus plugin. I don't think porting PJ64 to Linux is necessary.

r2salz

Smash Cadet
The link is just showing that the new capability has been added. I've talked to developers at Raphnet and they say they are working on one for PJ64k. So cross your fingers! :)

Last edited:

Uair

Banned via Warnings
Linux on PJ64 won't happen anytime soon. They are focusing on other platforms like Android.

Is there even a netplay option for any N64 emulator on Linux?

Anyway, i clicked the link and there appears to be a windows version of that mupen64plus plugin. I don't think porting PJ64 to Linux is necessary.
wine more?

Top Bottom