• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[RANT] My current point of view on Nintendo, Metroid and Zelda

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Since my latests posts caused a fair amount of reactions in the social thread, I decided to make a thread from them.

First, please watch this video reusing the infamous scene from the 2004 film Downfall, which I found to be the most efficient way to express all the anger which is still tormenting me.

Then I invite you to put in your comments the things I'm wrong with, in order to extirpate all the darkness soiling my heart for 5 years now.

Please also understand this video is by no way an incitement to Nazism.

You act like Zelda and Metroid are in the same situation and someone that Nintendo is pushing LoZ BECAUSE of metroid.

They are completely separate entities. One is one of the largest gaming franchises of all time. The other is a series that just had a game despised by the whole gaming community. At least we're getting Fed Force and we know Prime 4 is at least in the minds of a few devs. Metroid is on shaky footing and Fed Force had a very badly timed reveal. Absolutely. But that is purely the fault of the people who work on Metroid.

No other franchise or fanbase has anything to do with this.

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
As it stands, neither Zelda or Metroid is very popular in Japan... so perhaps they intend to profit on the franchise that does well in the States? I'm afraid I'm not well informed on this issue.

PushDustIn

Salt Lord
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
PushDustIn
3DS FC
3695-0954-3750
This is not thread worthy. Please post in the social thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom