• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Randomization in FFA is broken?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beren Zaiga

Smash Ace
I played these guys the night before, and was doing pretty good, beat them two times in a row in the first two fights I entered with them...then they came at me with bruised egos, tired of being beaten by a Bowser. They start using run away tactics (turns out I am pretty susceptible to it) and only attack when I am close and basically use me as a target, then later into the night P3 leaves and I start getting close to winning again with Lucario before leaving...

Then today I play FFA again, and I swear that I am fighting the same group as last night...WTF?!

This has never happened before to me.

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
Didn't you make one of these threads like two weeks ago? I'll give you the same advice, just put it in our general/social discussion thread. There's no need for a new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom