• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"Random" teamers on For Fun

Nednac

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
4570-8194-1193
We all know For Fun right? The happy go-lucky place where it's taunt party heaven. Most "teamers" will not attack you unless you attack them. Well, that's not the same for these players. I was playing on the 3DS version and got into a server where there was a small amount of conflict but not much. Eventually, 2nd player left which left me and the two soon to be teamers. When that happened, the 3 of us were on a Pokémon stage. I think their names were "Wonder" and the other one I can't remember. All I do remember is that there was a TM at the end. When on the stage the two soon to be teamers were t-bagging each other while I stood away doing random aerials. After a while I guess I triggered them (Somehow) and they both started attacking me out of the blue. Wonder was a Mario while the one with a TM was a Kirby. The Kirby played fairly similar to me: sidestepping and doing other combos. Wonder was I guess, your average for-funner? Throwing out attacks without any follow-ups. It was fairly annoying. I was getting really angry (I forgot to mention I was a Kirby, too) and started acting like a pre-schooler who just picked up smash, mainly using smash attacks and strong specials. I rarely was using grabs or side-stepping at the time where I was angry. After a while, a Jigglypuff joined (Lucky for me) who was nice and didn't attack without warning (like some people I may have talked about). And the teamers left after that. I joined a new server and came across Wonder. Turns out Wonder is really easy to beat without a meddling teammate. I lost my grudge against Wonder who I hope is a decent person. But a still slightly have one against the one with a TM. I'm not trying to insult you (Wonder or Other person with a TM) I'm just posting what happened. ( And slightly hoping I can fight the person with a TM on smash 3DS again.)

Top Bottom