• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Random stage exclusion

Rohh

Smash Rookie
Maybe i'm just being oblivious and missing something painfully obvious, but I've unlocked all the stages and was under the impression I unlocked the random stage exclusion... but I can't find it anywhere... anybody know where it is?

FEJunkie

Smash Apprentice
The random stage control is under the "more rules" option in the rules menu. If you do not have "more rules" then you have to unlock that first by getting 200 KO in regular vs mode matches.

DizzyDevilx

Smash Rookie
I've unlocked all 40 stages AND checked the More Rules section and I still can't find the Random Stage Exclusion. Anybody know what I'm doing wrong?

chandy

Smash Journeyman
I've unlocked all 40 stages AND checked the More Rules section and I still can't find the Random Stage Exclusion. Anybody know what I'm doing wrong?
Ther's 41 stages, that's ur problem ;)

Greenstreet

Smash Champion
There is definitely 41 stages. Got Toon Link, maybe it is his level you are missing?

Well, Good luck with it.
Bye

Greenstreet

Smash Champion
Heck, I don't even know how to get that. It has been way too long since I have unlocked stuff.
Maybe a reset is in order.

Top Bottom