• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Random question about Random

Galgatha

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SinChill
So i have a quick question, I know that the mii fighters are available for play when you are online in With Friends, but if you select Random when playing (either not online or online With Friends) is it possible to get one of the mii fighters off of random? Say I made 3 mii fighters, 1 of each, if I select random do I have a chance of playing as one of them or do I have to manually select them just like starting off with Sheik instead of Zelda in Brawl or starting as ZSS in brawl?

Thank you :)

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
An interesting question. However, when customs are turned ON, Random not only gives you a random character, but also, a random customization spread.

itsmeMOB

Smash Journeyman
NNID
itsmeMOB
I'm not sure. Of all the games I've played on random with friends, I have NEVER gotten a Mii Fighter at all.

Muskrat Catcher

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0748-4100-0093
I can definitively say that random will never select miis. I have done a lot of random fights where 4 or more people go random, and NEVER has anyone gotten a mii

BmR

Smash Rookie
NNID
TheSJL
IIRC the random option never selects Mii characters in fighting modes.

Top Bottom