• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Random Link TAS video

NOmoreTAS

Smash Rookie
I had nothing else to do so I made this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tobY0LF8Zo&feature=youtu.be

Basically this video shows some Link combos and, that it is possible to get back on the stage while using Z-air in FD.

First combo: It is very hard to achieve and, obviously, this would not be possible against someone unless your opponent does not know how to DI.

Z-air Footstool: This is actually possible to achieve without TAS. However, at 0% I would say that it is impossible and not useful at all since the only thing that can follow up is D-air.

Darktega

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Darktega13
What inputs you used for the Up B cancel at the end of the video? Beacuse I have managed to do that but well... I don't know how.

NOmoreTAS

Smash Rookie
What inputs you used for the Up B cancel at the end of the video? Beacuse I have managed to do that but well... I don't know how.
Dash to the edge -> Up-B before falling -> DI to the edge. It is quiet simple.

Darktega

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Darktega13
Lol, yeah, my curiosity went overdrive and I went to the Link AT Guide and it is a silly one, thanks anyway and nice video. :)

Top Bottom