• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic South Randolph Community College Smash Ultimate Tournament

KidPixKid

Smash Rookie
Randolph Community College of North Carolina is having its very first Esports sanctioned event open to anyone to enter! This week we will be showcasing Super Smash Bros. Ultimate!

Come show the new faces in the scene some love! It will take place in the design center of RCC in computer lab 104.

Doors open at 4 pm and the tournament starts at 6:30 pm. The address given will be to get you to RCC, from there, the design center is in the back corner of the campus. If you get lost, faces around campus will be sure to be able to assist you.

Standard Triad PR ruleset will be used

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1FQGOnqvMiPFxqGlV-gTG7GtGh480kDCv217evqdvWCc/edit?usp=sharing

ClareRaymond

Smash Rookie
Wow, I really want to attend this event. I am always excited about something like this, but at the same time, you are perplexed and sad. There have never been any big events at my college. Teachers basically didn't care about us, but I had no choice. Before, my peers and I only knew how to earn an associate's degree in high school. We simply didn't have a choice. And now it's fashionable to go on the Internet and look for a university or college that's perfect for you and go there. The Internet, in this respect, is a wonderful and ingenious invention of humanity.

Last edited:

ryanrich

Smash Rookie
Randolph Community College of North Carolina is having its very first Esports sanctioned event open to anyone to enter! This week we will be showcasing Super Smash Bros. Ultimate!

Come show the new faces in the scene some love! It will take place in the design center of RCC in computer lab 104.

Doors open at 4 pm and the tournament starts at 6:30 pm. The address given will be to get you to RCC, from there, the design center is in the back corner of the campus. If you get lost, faces around campus will be sure to be able to assist you.

Standard Triad PR ruleset will be used

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1FQGOnqvMiPFxqGlV-gTG7GtGh480kDCv217evqdvWCc/edit?usp=sharing
That's so cool! Do you know how often such activities are held? I love playing games a lot, and I would like to take part in such a tournament once.

Last edited:
Top Bottom