• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ramblings and Thoughts

PlayR489

Smash Cadet
NNID
PlayR489
Ok, so this will make no sense at all most likely but bear with me.
Ramblings (may contain spoilers)-
Xenoblade is an amazing game but I really don't get the ending. Does the ending mean Shulk is a god but isn't one at the same time? Also, what is with Melia and Riki living in the "Colony 9ish" area? Shouldn't Frontier Village and Alcamoth still exist, and if you go 100% the Telethia should all be dead.
Smash stuff- I want the Lucas DLC REALLY badly but I have no money. I want the satisfaction of his aerial side special and zair. Anyone want to give me a Wii U or 3DS Lucas code? (lol) I also think Roy will end up top tier. After 1.0.9 I found the game to be REALLY slow. Sheik has a TOTALLY nerfed run speed from what I feel.
amiibo- IMPORTING IS NOW EASIER AND CHEAPER THAN ACTUALLY GOING TO BUY THE FIGURE THANK GOD SO NOW I CAN GET THEM FOR A FAIR PRICE!!!! I can't stress how happy I am that I FINALLY got Ness for a fair price.:4ness::4ness::4ness: okey
Other Random unrelated stuff- Can we have some new emotes, maybe some twitch ones?
That's all from me lol

Top Bottom