• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

@ Raistlin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Renth

Smash Hero
GET ON AIM SOMETIME

i've been trying to get a hold of you for awhile :grumbles:

Raistlin

Smash Lord
My bad, I haven't gone on there regularly in almost two years. I will sometime soon, though. Don't you have my phone number? I'll PM it to you if you don't.

Renth

Smash Hero
My bad, I haven't gone on there regularly in almost two years. I will sometime soon, though. Don't you have my phone number? I'll PM it to you if you don't.
no PM me

or get on aim right now =)

or both....

p.s. your PM box is full

Raistlin

Smash Lord
Lol, that's right, because I had premium until a day ago, and then my max messages went back down from 1000 to 70. Gonna have to clean that out, thank you, and that explain the whole thread we got going here. And I will, then.

Renth

Smash Hero
Lol, that's right, because I had premium until a day ago, and then my max messages went back down from 1000 to 70. Gonna have to clean that out, thank you, and that explain the whole thread we got going here. And I will, then.
well this thread was... made because you never get on aim and i don't have your number so uh... ... ... . .. . ...

COME PLAY ME ...XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom