• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rag's Smashfests Mobile,Al 9/3/2011

ragnarock

Smash Lord
Where: Mobile,Al Layfeyette Square Apt 250 36609
When: 9/3/2011 and every sunday after that. Unless told differently
Time: 11:00am if you need to come earlier that's not a problem just call me the day before.

My number:251-447-1264 Alectrius or Ragnarock

What's up my fellow AL playas and pimps. Im holding smashfests for anybody who's able to come. Even though we will have fun, but I'm really holding them so we can give eachother info on matchups, techs and so on. I thinks this will help alot. I know what you maybe thinking, well shoot rag I can go to my characters specific thread if i wanta know anything. Sh@t yeah you can, but some people learn better hands on and actually have somebody there in person helping them. If anybody from Al is able to hold one let me know and I'll changed my date if it mess with yours, we got to work together on this one people...period.

P.S Anybody from anywhere else can join us too so bring yo a$$ if you can.

Top Bottom