• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Announcement Raffle Closed ... Welcome Center Premium Raffle - The last one (Read 1st Post)

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I had hope for a premium for over a year now, I would take this as a chance! Count me in!

And I had already made a welcome thread a while ago, do I still have to make one?
Considering this raffle only applies to new users, I don't think that'll work. And no, there's no need to create another thread.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Considering this raffle only applies to new users, I don't think that'll work. And no, there's no need to create another thread.
If you saw my edit quote, I get it...
Sorry to be a whiner, but I am now really... pissed. Paypal in Taiwan can't be paid with bank accounts... so me trying to get premium is almost like mission impossible.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Sorry to be a whiner, but I am now really... pissed. Paypal in Taiwan can't be paid with bank accounts... so me trying to get premium is almost like mission impossible.
I created the post before you edited it. But I see, that's very unfortunate.

Last edited by a moderator:

eltoroguaco

パンツ
NNID
eltoroguaco
damn... sorry. Tried to tell you though :p
There's always a chance you'll get it from members. For your b'day perhaps?

tero chan

Smash Rookie
NNID
David_Za_kun
3DS FC
1032-1876-9991
Switch FC
SW-5541-0194-0631
I would like to enter.
May the Force be with you.

Last edited:

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Raffle is closed for January and open for February. I'll announce winners within next couple of days. Thanks to everyone who participated.

/Lucina

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Katsie
Hey, it's really neat that you have a raffle like this for your Premium account feature. Count me in.

EpicDino

Smash Rookie
NNID
alex26599
I'm interested in this giveaway, seems like an awesome way to welcome new members.

Edit: Just remembered I made this account in January, but didn't use it until recently. I'll most likely buy premium soon anyway.

Last edited:

Pomb0

Smash Rookie
NNID
ZionAvenger
3DS FC
2981-5364-6973
My welcome thread was up a few days ago. Am I eligible for this lovely giveaway?

Last edited:

S_F3

Smash Rookie
I am interested in participating in this raffle.
Let's cross fingers...

LegendOfZeldaNut

Proud Bearer of the Triforce of Courage
I would like to go in the raffle if you don't mind. In case you need it, my intro thread is titled "Oh, did I join?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom