• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Announcement Raffle Closed ... Welcome Center Premium Raffle - The last one (Read 1st Post)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lolazerz

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Lolazerz
Dang mang guess I'm just to much of an old fart oh well. This is a really good idea to get people to be more social though and shutouts to @ Neo Zero Neo Zero for providing people with freemium good on you guys!

BraveGrunt

Smash Rookie
I am interested in this freemium you speak of. If only I knew what that meant.

StarForce

Smash Ace
Hyrule, Mushroom, Sarasaland, Nohr Kingdoms
Hey visiting by to see the competition. Have done for a few times but didn't post since I like to post on some stuff and didn't want to clutter the thread haha. Good Luck to the entrants and thanks for everyone involved in the making of the raffle possible.

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Tomorrow is the last day.....hope everyone has been on their best behavior!!! Winners will be posted on the first of the month. Remember, there is only a limited time for you to respond if you are a winner so make sure you are checking in daily!!

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Raffle entry is closed -- winners will be announced later today!!! Good luck!!

Neo Zero

Banned via Administration
Oh I hope I win!

....What, I could?

....No?

Ok then

Good luck everyone.

StarForce

Smash Ace
Hyrule, Mushroom, Sarasaland, Nohr Kingdoms
I wonder who will make it. let me throw a random pick: Unique username. No @ to tag. I don't want to cause an uproar but I pick this one. Let's see if I get the lottery and match the real winner. And good luck to everybody cross your fingers ya'll.

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Winners have been posted in the OP. Congratulations winners and thanks to everyone who participated.

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Well I said I was going to check this out. So am I in? When do we get messaged on who won?
You are in. The names are drawn on the 1st of each month and I will contact the winners via PM. Each winner has 3 days to respond to the winning notification or another winner will be drawn.

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I created an account on July 31, may I enter the August raffle?
I'll allow it since new users to the site often are overwhelmed with the sheer amount of content and threads like this can easily be missed. You are in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom