• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

radiostarkiller's art things!

radiostarkiller

Smash Rookie
Hello everyone! My name is radiostarkiller, and I like to draw in my spare time. Thought I'd share some of my work, and I'll be making more Smash-related stuff in the future! <:

Ike Headshot

Ness (might throw this on a shirt after some refinement!)

MOTHER 3's Claus (I-I like the Mother series...a lot...)

Hinoka from the Fire Emblem game that was announced recently!

A sketch of a chibi Lucina for a series of Smash keychains!

And that'll be it for now! I'll probably post more art later on this week. <:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
nchij_e7_p3.gif
Now this is some awesome drawings !
Seriously, I want to see more. Do you even accept commissions ? If yes, then I'm willing to.

But seriously, that's some awesome art right there. Keep doing those awesome drawings !

Last edited:

radiostarkiller

Smash Rookie
Wah, thanks for the nice replies, you guys! *_*

Also, @ Luggy Luggy I do take commissions, but they will be on the slow side since I just started up school again.;; Just shoot an e-mail to radiostarkiller[at]gmail.com and we can discuss more through there. <:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Wah, thanks for the nice replies, you guys! *_*

Also, @ Luggy Luggy I do take commissions, but they will be on the slow side since I just started up school again.;; Just shoot an e-mail to radiostarkiller[at]gmail.com and we can discuss more through there. <:
thumbs-up.png
Oki doki, thanks for answering.

radiostarkiller

Smash Rookie
Been awhile since I've been on here! I had a bit of a break from art because of school, but I'm in the full swing of things again.

First two images are collaborations with shunao! She'll actually be selling these and a lot more at Genesis 3! She did the linework and I did the coloring. <:

Luciners.

My favorites.

Next few things are some Twitter doodles that I've drawn up recently! I'm very active on Twitter, so feel free to follow!

Some good ol' Douglas. I might make this into a full picture later.

Sad boys.

And we'll end this with a not-Smash picture! Oswald from Odin Sphere! <:

Goblins

Smash Rookie
Wow, that's some really good art you have there. Would be really cool to hang around my room!

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Very impressive.

High quality stuff.

Top Bottom