• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

racism?

Status
Not open for further replies.

supershadowlink

Smash Apprentice
why i can post?, it's a mario post, i have mario vids. don't close my post. im not insulting directly nobody so. it's this racism?. hylian u r my hero, better than ally to me. but u can't close a thread whitout an advice. we're going to america to some tourney but have to be close to miami i don't know if there's one
this mario is a little better than Excel Zero, that's the reason why we said we're better than a lot of americans smashs. even better, now there r 3 americans in my country and we beated easy all of them. and we r laughing right now. they say good stuff about us now, how u will... they aren't good enough but how u talk it's like all americans r good and can beat us.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8iHcvCRV_OM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3towC6xdOY

UncleSam

Smash Master
I still dont find this mario's that good, maybe cause of the crappy falco he fought
falco,
and yes that falco could have played much gayer than that
D-throw at high% what was that?
you have a nice mario but you played a crappy falco,
play somebody better and upload videos
possibly somebody who knows the MU

ThatGuy

Smash Master

If you want a reason why your threads are being closed, you're supposed to post videos in the Mario Brawl Video Archive, or The Official Rate My Mario Thread. Threads made that are solely for the purpose of showing videos get closed around here.

Although, the real reason your threads are being closed is not because of Ray, but because you're being elitist, arrogant, and ignorant. Get that stick out of your *** and come post again.

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
We are totally not racist. There are people of almost every ethnicity in the Mario boards (mainly black). We even have guys from Germany and Canada too and probably more from several places I forgot that are all in the index of Mario players.

The only one that is being racist is you.

bobson

Smash Lord
Take a look at his other posts; pretty much all he does is troll any non-Dominican players. It's pretty funny to read the threads.

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Take a look at his other posts; pretty much all he does is troll any non-Dominican players. It's pretty funny to read the threads.
I'm not dominican. I'm puertorrican. :grrr:

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom