• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

race to the finish stages

zacharia zako

Smash Journeyman
anyone miss race to the finish? it wasnt bad or anything I just think it was impossible to get to the finish. In brawl it should have been part of the stadium challenges like multi man brawl and stuff. it could have a stage for each character and making it unique by basing the stages off thier moves.

what do you think?

Denzi

Smash Master
Race to the finish was way better then Coin Launcher, or whatever it was replaced with. I liked how the Target Tests were character specific, unlike the new dumb ones IMO.

Now that I think about it, they did a really bad job on all the one-player extra modes...
^This. And char specific courses would be a lot of fun.

zacharia zako

Smash Journeyman
yah deffinatly, for example foxes course would be bassed of a stage where wolf's arwings are shooting after u while u are dodging various obstacles and other things that get in your way.

zacharia zako

Smash Journeyman
whoa im so sorry for double posting this thread its also in the 1-player mode section. i thought it didnt go through becasue i didnt see it and searched for it and it wasnt there. just close this one. the one player mode section one has more posts

Top Bottom