• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R1ngo's MK vid; enjoy

Sans Glutin

Smash Ace
Lol I played the beginning over and over at full volume to annoy my friend while he's playing halo.

As for the video itself it was alright.

R1ngo

Smash Journeyman
thanks, i was just at a tourny and it seems my MK is pretty unique, it seems like no one else hunts the edge and much as i do and people get surprised by stagespikes

Corigames

Smash Hero
Does everyone not think that you aren't going to use the Up B, or are they just chilling on the edge thinking they are going to hog MK? Even to that extent, ledge tech some of that stuff people!

shrinkray21

Smash Ace
Does everyone not think that you aren't going to use the Up B, or are they just chilling on the edge thinking they are going to hog MK? Even to that extent, ledge tech some of that stuff people!
He's not going to put successful ledge techs in a video like that...just a sidenote :D

the Lexx

Smash Apprentice
I wouldn't really call those "combos" but I guess you can't truly have a "combo video" in Brawl. Nice stuff though.

R1ngo

Smash Journeyman
ya, i know there are really no combos with mk, it was just a fun vid for entertainment, heh maybe more ppl will hunt the stage spike now

Corigames

Smash Hero
so you want to watch a montage of a character that hits a character into a ledge which he techs and then goes on like a normal battle...so what you want is a normal battle?
NO, I want to see someone beating up on someone who isn't just a ******** sandbag. What if he got up from the ledge and the MK came back and hit him from behind? That would be good. Or if someone dodged his attacks yet he still grab them the instance afterwards? Yup, that would do.

I want to see someone who isn't fighting a controller with no master.

R1ngo

Smash Journeyman
you should watch our vids in the general vids forum...... we haven't updated ina while but most of the vids are pretty intense, and none of the clips in my vid are setups

Top Bottom