• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.O.B the Robot Picture Archive Thread

Crome

#ROBSquad
NNID
sboles66
3DS FC
1289-8218-1492
Switch FC
SW 7896 6401 6209
When you google "Rob the robot", most of the images that appear are from the 2010 TV show. Let's see if we can fix that. Just post any ROB the robot pictures, art, wallpapers, and backgrounds. The point of this thread is to try to get more R.O.B pics on google images. To accomplish this, try naming your pics ROB the robot.jpg, and make sure they're embedded into the thread. I'm unsure if spoiler tags affect this.

The above images were made by @Slug King

Last edited:

Pixel_

Smash Ace
My old profile pic that I drew myself, so it's meh quality especially compared to the other ones, lol

Based on this:

I do hope this campaign works, though; searching up Rob the Robot basically illustrates R.O.B.'s war for popularity.
EDIT: For those too lazy to search it up:

Usually the more famous thing would be on the top, then the less famous under it. But no, they're literally fighting each other for top pic lol

Last edited:

Crome

#ROBSquad
NNID
sboles66
3DS FC
1289-8218-1492
Switch FC
SW 7896 6401 6209

Some of these make really good wallpapers by the way.

Top Bottom