• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.O.B.s @ APEX 2015

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
Where my bots at?
Who goin?
We better meet up.

Last edited:

B_Bech

Smash Cadet
NNID
B_Bech
3DS FC
2578-3111-2218
Will be going. Hopefully teaming with ya!

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
We've never talked, but at Apex 2010 I heard somebody say that Mister Eric was playing. I walked over to the TV and indeed saw Mister Eric playing. I wasn't really great at talking to people then so I don't think actually said anything to you. I was content in beholding the fact that there we indeed other ROB mains.

Mister Eric

NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
We've never talked, but at Apex 2010 I heard somebody say that Mister Eric was playing. I walked over to the TV and indeed saw Mister Eric playing. I wasn't really great at talking to people then so I don't think actually said anything to you. I was content in beholding the fact that there we indeed other ROB mains.
Oh okie, gotcha. I hope we get a chance to meet this time around. And play. We'll see!

Last edited:

T0MMY

Smash Master
East coast is just too much travel for me, I don't have the funds to pay for travel, hotel, and registration costs.
Also, I don't main R.O.B. in Smash Wii U ([> >]

T0MMY

Smash Master
I can't do the robot justice this time around, my Brawl gameplay carries over too much so I play him For Fun.
Also I started maining Mii more and really enjoying that character, especially since I can use the tag "t0mMii" haha.

Tintin_20

Smash Rookie
Travelling from South Jersey with a friend from Texas to play. I hope ROB can take me far :)

Mister Eric

NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
POOLS ARE UP!
http://www.smash4tips.com/img/Apex2015.pdf

Got a lower seed than I was hoping for. But if I can get some key wins in Smash 4, it might get my name out there at a national level for the future. I have a lot to learn, and I hope to acquire a ton of knowledge there.

My pool:
Larry Lurr
DJ Fliphop
Ambrose
Mister Eric
Grunyan
GG Coolin
Vinessantly
Gladiel_VaStar
ZERK
FakeSnakeJake
Guanaco
Nucleus|Taka
Figy

Travelling from South Jersey with a friend from Texas to play. I hope ROB ddcan take me far :)
Good luck dude.

Tintin_20

Smash Rookie
Got a lower seed than I was hoping for. But if I can get some key wins in Smash 4, it might get my name out there at a national level for the future. I have a lot to learn, and I hope to acquire a ton of knowledge there.

My pool:
Larry Lurr
DJ Fliphop
Ambrose
Mister Eric
Grunyan
GG Coolin
Vinessantly
Gladiel_VaStar
ZERK
FakeSnakeJake
Guanaco
Nucleus|Taka
Figy

Good luck dude.
Oh what a coincidence, I'm driving with Fliphop actually. Good luck! I have Denti and Tantalus in my pool so it's going to be tough.

B_Bech

Smash Cadet
NNID
B_Bech
3DS FC
2578-3111-2218
Eric, top seed of our teams pool is DKWill and Vinnie. DK and ROB. I feel confident we can take them!

Mister Eric

NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
How do ppl wanna go about meeting up? Share phone #s? Post here? FB? Let me know! I wanna meet everyone.

Eric, top seed of our teams pool is DKWill and Vinnie. DK and ROB. I feel confident we can take them!
We gat dis.

Top Bottom