• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.O.B. Returning Operating Buddy Reactions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
So... Why was the previous ROB thread deleted?

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
idk i refreshed the tab i had opened for this thread and it said that the thread wasn't here anymore..

Trekkerjoe

Smash Journeyman
Kind of upset now, the original ROB character discussion has been deleted. I demand an explanation!

I'm sure a moderator will come to fix the problem...

Last edited:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Sooooooo.... Hows about that new final smash?

shrooby

Let me know when I'm supposed to laugh, okay?
BRoomer
NNID
shrooby
3DS FC
2320-6364-8294
Another game with playable ROB, another game where ROB will receive the blame for *insert character* not being playable.
Hopefully the blame will shift to someone else this time around (or, preferably, no character gets such treatment) 'cause I like ROB. I'm glad to see him back.

Trekkerjoe

Smash Journeyman
It seems cool. He turns into a laser cannon. I can only think of one thing when it comes to that. GALVATRON!!!!
Definitely will be playing him.

Another game with playable ROB, another game where ROB will receive the blame for *insert character* not being playable.
Hopefully the blame will shift to someone else this time around (or, preferably, no character gets such treatment) 'cause I like ROB. I'm glad to see him back.
I hope the ROB hate subsides. Something about him being the last unlockable character makes me think otherwise, though.

Seriously, Moderator, What is going on with the lack of ROB thread, as in the old discussion thread is gone? Resolved.

Last edited:

Crome

#ROBSquad
NNID
sboles66
3DS FC
1289-8218-1492
Switch FC
SW 7896 6401 6209
I'll miss the old rob thread. I wish they'd archive it or something. It's funny, when the thread was deleted it deleted the alerts too, so now I only have 3 pages of alerts.

But that final smash looks awesome. It shoots in a straight line, right? You don't need to be next to them?

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
The thread ended up getting lost in the void when there was a server lag when this forum was being made. There is unfortunately not a way to get it back after looking around; apologies to all.

Crome

#ROBSquad
NNID
sboles66
3DS FC
1289-8218-1492
Switch FC
SW 7896 6401 6209
The thread ended up getting lost in the void when there was a server lag when this forum was being made. There is unfortunately not a way to get it back after looking around; apologies to all.
This is the saddest thing to ever happen on this specific date.

Trekkerjoe

Smash Journeyman
I'll miss the old rob thread. I wish they'd archive it or something. It's funny, when the thread was deleted it deleted the alerts too, so now I only have 3 pages of alerts.

But that final smash looks awesome. It shoots in a straight line, right? You don't need to be next to them?
From the footage I found, It certainly is a laser. Not quite as powerful as I expected, but still awesome. Also, does it remind you of a certain transformer's transformation?

Thanks for the speedy response.

Foosedogg

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ponyhater123
I loved him in Brawl. Him being the last character today pissed me off and put him on my hitlist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom