• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.O.B. Patch 1.1.5 Changes?

Pixel_

Smash Ace
Tried to give any anybody else a chance to make this thread, but everybody took too long >_>
Yesterday I did a quick check in Training Mode and compared damages for most moves with kuroganehammer.com, but I didn't see any changes.
I don't have the tools to check frame data or anything, so if somebody could at least confirm that there were no changes, that'd be great.

Bunns

Smash Ace
NNID
Deadgreenbunny
Our poor robot gets ignored every patch. Hopefully they gave him something, I'll take any type of buff no matter how small. He deserves some attention.

Jams.

+15 Attack
NNID
DumberChild
Unlike last patch where most of the changes were determined through testing, data miners have been working on this patch from the outset to compare game files which have changed. It seems like the data mining process is 90+% complete now, and ROB has once again been untouched.

Crome

#ROBSquad
NNID
sboles66
3DS FC
1289-8218-1492
Switch FC
SW 7896 6401 6209
I'm really hoping they give him something before the patches end. He's too bad of a character to have only received nerfs.

Top Bottom