• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.O.B. Facts

IrishSheikah

Smash Journeyman
R.O.B. can't die, why, he is a robot.

R.O.B. is an assassin whos pupils were Snake, Sheik, Samus, and Wolf

R.O.B. deals out projectiles AND reflects them!

R.O.B. is passionate and furious to his kids

R.O.B.'s wife never cheated on him

R.O.B. accels in the construction industry. Inventing a device used in building buildings called a Gyromite

R.O.B. is of Norweigan Ancestry and a heavily practicing Catholic

R.O.B. is a ladies man because of his "dreamy eyes"

R.O.B. is 24 years old

He doesn't need to work out, but he does it just to trash the gym.

He runs on action, not batteries, and not BLOODLUST.

Zeus deficated when R.O.B. hit him with a U-Smash

R.O.B. is rivals with Chuck Norris, a relationship locked forever!

EazyP

Smash Ace
R.O.B. has no eyes, just souls trapped in his metal casing

God **** BEAST

One time I was all up in this club and I swore when I first got there we musta had like 200 *****es all up in the joint dancin. Then I go to the bathroom and it's all dudes and I'm like, "man what happened to the chicks?" Then I turn my head and they're all partying with R.O.B. raising the roof with utilts. Son of a *****, but I can't be mad he's such a ladies man

Stelfe

Smash Apprentice
Zeus is still pissed, so that's why he made a bunch of ROB haters.

I once tried playing ROB in a game of basketball.
I got owned 2165761237233427 to 0

PukeTShirt

Smash Journeyman
i mean honestly, how do you expect to beat a robot at basketball by a robot who has ****ing JETPACKS?!?! Zeus is a fool for thinking he could over come that.

I heard ROB once saved all the orphans at an orphanage from a fire, then lined them all up and OHKO them with the super robo laser just to remind the humans who witnessed it that he does what ever the **** he wants, no exceptions, and to remind them that humans are pathetic when compared to his awesome robotic glory

Ikural

Smash Journeyman
ROB can divide infinity by zero. ;)

But yeah, these ROB boards suck. We don't even have like, any good threads...
This thread is epic fail. D=

Yet epic win...

Stelfe

Smash Apprentice
ROB can count in the binary system, decimal system, AND the ROB system, and system made by ROB himself!

Ikural

Smash Journeyman
ROB can count in the binary system, decimal system, AND the ROB system, and system made by ROB himself!
That's really not that challenging. Decimal is well, enough said, and binary is almost simpler than decimal. No, it is simpler, we've just grown up on decimal. He should count in base 16 (Hexadecimal) and base 8 (I forget, enlighten me?) counting as well.

What base is this new R.O.B. counting system, hm?

Frames

DI
base 8 is octal, and if i remember correctly, the base for the R.O.B. system is 1337, but i'd have to double check with stelfe.

Top Bottom