• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.O.B can WAVEDASH?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeremy Smith

Smash Apprentice
im assuming it means brawl + or brawl - ... either way i dont believe for a second that you can wavedash in brawl ... especially the way you described it.

TheOriginalSmasher

Smash Ace
No hacks are on my Wii. I have seen something similar in a brawl- video, which just encouraged myself to try and find out if its possible.

Lock this if there is no positive feedback then. Not worth trying to contribute.

Edit: I hope you can see where this is upsetting on my view.

sneakytako

Smash Lord
You have to see the skepticism, this is too crazy to be true. Where does the forward momentum come from? Besides if this is true this is gamebreaking. Forget wavedashing we could camp the stage all day.

Sudai

Stuff here
The thing that has me most skeptical is that your frame data doesn't match up at all. It would HAVE to be that strict for us to not have noticed it, but if you watch, they're all done at varying speeds. He's clearly spending more than 5 frames after a jump before inputing anything in some of them.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Pressing A + c-stick down within "1-2 frames" and you're doing it that consistently? Yea..... that's what I'm skeptical about lol

it looks like you have a hack on where your always holding an invisible item and your constantly glide tossing

I'm pretty **** skeptical too, but I'll go ahead and test this in frame advance.

If this is real, this might push ROB up into high A-tier.

But like Chibo said, it looks like a glidetossing hack.

But now that I see the video again, you can see frames where ROB is in his Dair animation. The only question now is whether this is vanilla or not, and where the hell the horizontal momentum comes from.

Revolutionary1804

Smash Apprentice
Pressing A + c-stick down within "1-2 frames" and you're doing it that consistently? Yea..... that's what I'm skeptical about lol

it looks like you have a hack on where your always holding an invisible item and your constantly glide tossing
i second the invisible glide toss hack idea

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
While the DAir animation certainly is there...
I find no way to cancel the lag.

Unless someone skilled in PSA says that there's some sort of cancelling frames, it's a hack.

Blayd

Smash Apprentice
It's Brawl-
Jump and Down-Air, easy.

Also in the video you play with 4 stocks, like in Brawl-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom